Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where would one go to learn more about makeup and hair?

Would I take classes in a college? What I'm asking is where would I go for lessons.Where would one go to learn more about makeup and hair?
It depends on what your goal is.





If you want to be a stylist/aethetician/makeup artist and get in that line of work, then there is cosmetology school. This is not a university/college career path.





If you want to be a fashion designer then there are art schools, college and fine arts colleges/universities.





If you want to improve your own appearance, then there are any number of fashion magazines, beauty shops, and cosmetics counters who's clerks can help you find/refine your look and appearance.Where would one go to learn more about makeup and hair?
they have schools for that or if your still in high school you could go to a tech school
The people at Sephora and department stores like Nordstroms and Neimun Marcus know a lot. Just ask them a few questions, you'd be suprised.
You know I am not sure where you are located but you could just try typing in a search for the question you ask but add your location. It is a wonderful idea and I would like to go to one myself. I did find this site online that might be helpful !





http://beauty.about.com/od/makeuptrickst鈥?/a>





Hope this was helpful ~~~


Good Luck !
You can look in the yellow Pages for schools that have ';Hair dressing School classes';.


You can also ask to volunteer or work part-time in a Hair Salon to learn some tools.


Note: the bottom one is an online course or you can learn from Youtube.


and 2nd from the bottom is a really good way to apply make-up (step by step)


3rd from the bottom: Teaches you about Hair
I dont know where u live, but u should work at ur local ULTA, i am a hairdresser there, and ive learned so much about makeup, now if u want to make a career out of it., u have to go to cosmetology schoo. (hair school but they teach makeup there) , then you take an state board exam, if u pass u get ur state license after completing your required hours (NY is 1000 hours)
Cosmetology School......
well my opinion is sometimes i kinda ask my hair dresser and she tells me about all these kinda sorts of what to do with your hair like use some kind of soap or conditioner
find a theatre and ask they gay guys


this is how i shop for my gf


and myself now giggles*





btw i have no problems with gay people

No comments:

Post a Comment