Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can I hire someone to do my hair/makeup and dress me everymorning?

Like every morning they can come to my house and do my hair/makeup and pick out my clothes/pajamas for the next day and maybe run some errands. I need a personal assistantCan I hire someone to do my hair/makeup and dress me everymorning?
Why is it to hard for you to do yourself?Can I hire someone to do my hair/makeup and dress me everymorning?
Yes you could hire a personal assistant
run an ad for a personal asst, and when you get time...c/o...HOLLYWOODENSEMBLE.com
if you got the money honey, someone's has the time !!
yes for the right money you can get just about anything
yes you can but its expensive people will come at an arranged time to wash and style hair now that since one comes for my grandmother once a week she charges 15 to come to your house and do this. Can hire some one for anything if you are looking schools are getting out and people are looking for summer jobs might be the cheap way to do it or advertise for an assistant at the colleges or universities or any job board.
Yes, theyre called slaves. The practice was abolished 75 years ago. Get your lazy *** up and do it yourself like the rest of the world.
yes you can have everything when you have money my mom used to have one put it in the newspaper or somthin my mom used to have a salon in her house lol before she was married (SHE WAS RICH)
Try advertisin for a PA in the local newpaper or something .If money isnt an object am, sure u'll find someone.Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment