Monday, April 26, 2010

What inexpensive products can I use to get Blake Lively's makeup and hair look?

I don't have typical white hair like Blake's(But I do have some white in me). I'm very mixed and would like to use hair products or even a step by step guide to get her hairstyle. I like her messy, beachy, wavy hairstyle. Also, I like her fresh natural and luminous make-up. What can I use that isn't so expensive?What inexpensive products can I use to get Blake Lively's makeup and hair look?
to get her natural-look you probably could use L'Oreal true match mineral powder....it is so foundation-coverage and looks so natural!


use a colorless lipgloss on your lips to make it shiny or you can use nude-color lipstick from MAC


for blush, dont apply it too much and choose pink for natural look. or, just use face powder on your cheek


try to avoid using an eyeshadow to make it works





to get her hair style just use a hair-mousse to shining and styling your hair when it half-dried and make sure that you cleaned your hair 2 days once dont cleanse it everyday bcause it'll make your hair frizzy and dry and hardly to styleWhat inexpensive products can I use to get Blake Lively's makeup and hair look?
Actually, I know of the guy that does her makeup. His name is Beau and his website is http://beaute-cosmetics.com. On makeupalley.com, his username is ';ghost'; and he has pics of it. Write him a message if you get a username and he will reply:) Just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment