Monday, April 26, 2010

What hair/makeup would go best with my dress?

It is bright blue with pleats down thee front and back, and it has zebra print in the bust area, with bright blue 1 inch silk straps. With my heels I will be 5''4''in tall (Im short), I have blonde hair, and green eyes. Thanks!What hair/makeup would go best with my dress?
put your hair up but kind of messy, and go light on the makeup, try silver/gray sparkly eyeshadowWhat hair/makeup would go best with my dress?
Hm..blue is a awsome color and for you is sounds awsome... i would try a a pont tail kinda high.. held up with a zebra print (it could be a simple peacie of cloth) let it kinda hand down like a ribbon.. kep a few strand of hair down lineing your face ... as far as make up i say a light blue (icey) maybe a light silver kinda sparkling maybe. a light cheek. with maybe a light natural pink lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment