Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How should i do my hair, makeup etc for skiing?

I'm going skiing tomorrow,


how should i do my hair makeup etc. for skiing?


My coat is white and my snowpants are black.


This is what my hair is like, straight does not stay all day.





http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/sp鈥?/a>How should i do my hair, makeup etc for skiing?
When I last went skiing, I wore my hair in a ponytail and wrapped an ear-warmer around my head, like, the kind that are like big headbands. If you look good in a hat, wear a hat and let your hair just stick out under, maybe in pigtails or something. If you wear your hair down, it'll just get SO messy and stuck with moisture, that it's not worth it.





If you don't wear goggles or ski-glasses, your eyes will be watering a LOT, so don't wear eye makeup unless you've got eyewear. If you are wearing goggles or ski-glasses, then go ahead and wear eyeliner and waterproof lash stuff. Nothing too fancy, you are skiing after all! Be sure to wear concealer and a foundation with SUNBLOCK! Your skin can get mad sunburn because of the reflection off the snow. Even if it's cloudy, you'll be outside longer than you're used to, and your skin needs protecting. Blush is pointless because you'll probably be nice and rosy-cheeked naturally. If you want to put on a little, just for the beginning, there's nothing wrong with it. Don't bother with lipstick - just get some really good chapstick with sunblock to protect those lips from wind/sunburn.





Have fun! :DHow should i do my hair, makeup etc for skiing?
Skiing is pretty active, so I'd say a ponytail. You will be wearing a hat, though, so maybe just straight down, with the hat, will be fine. Little to no makeup. You'll be active, in the snow, don't need the makeup. Sunscreen is important and some kind of lip balm.





Have fun!
Obviously you are a novice skier...Most of your hair will be covered by a helmet or hat...don't bother doing anything fancy, it will get ruined. I advise you to apply no makeup, that too will just get ruined.
well for hair, nobody cares how you look when your doing physical stuff! Idk bout make up though....

No comments:

Post a Comment