Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where can I get my makeup and hair done for my formal on a Sunday in a very outlandish/alternative way?

I'd usually go to Furr in Newtown, but they're closed on a Sunday. I want something in the style they'd usually do for me.Where can I get my makeup and hair done for my formal on a Sunday in a very outlandish/alternative way?
You can go to a Napoleon Perdis and get them to do your make-up or you can go to the Body Shop. If they aren't open then search on the Internet some place that is close to you and see what places do make-up. As for hair just go to your local hairdresser and they should be able to do it for you. Hope this helps.Where can I get my makeup and hair done for my formal on a Sunday in a very outlandish/alternative way?
Hopefully you are near a MAC boutique - you look up store locations at their website

No comments:

Post a Comment