Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My prom is in 5 days and I have a midnight long red dress, but I have no idea how to do my makeup and hair?

I have brown eyes and tan skin. My hair is black, thick, and long, so I kinda need ideas!


Thanks!My prom is in 5 days and I have a midnight long red dress, but I have no idea how to do my makeup and hair?
I would do a classic smokey eye.





Put a shimmery light cream on the inside corner of your eye to about the middle of the lid. On the outside of the lid, shade with a shimmery black like Black Tie from MAC to the middle inside of the lid and a little along the bottom lashline, on the outside corner of the eye and up along the bottom edge of the brow bone, forming a V-Shape. Finally, swipe a shimmery cream like Maybelline's Tranquil Sands along the top of the brow bone and under the eyebrow, and also put a dab at the inner corner of your eye.





Trace your entire eye with eyeliner and smudge.





And thick black mascara is a must! MAC Plushlash is my favorite and it is only $11 and is the best mascara I have ever used.My prom is in 5 days and I have a midnight long red dress, but I have no idea how to do my makeup and hair?
Wear your hair up, it will look very elegant with your gown and earrings that way.





Makeup should either be a light and sparkly eye with a dark red lip or a light neutral and glossy lip with a dark and smoky eye depending on which you consider to be your best feature.





keep your blush pale and invest in a powder that has a little sparkle to it to give you a fresh look.
curl your hair and leave it down, but sweep it out of your face with pretty clips


for makeup you should wear an eyeshadow similar to your skin color with a little shimmer, black eyeliner only on top that's a little winged, fake eyelashes or lots of mascara on your top lashes, some bronzer and nude lips.
you could do some waves in your hair and put half of it up because it is thick and you don't want to get too hot with all that dancing!! for makeup you could wear demi lovato's look: http://www.demilovatowebsite.com/wp-cont鈥?/a>
ok, tan skin, long hair, brown eyes- just like me! soo... makeup would be... uuh... not lipstick- trust me, it looks bad, so wear a lot of lip gloss!!! And also wear brown or red eyeshadow 2 match ur dress. Wear ur hear down w/ possibly a cute and small tiara thingy- and NO BRONZER! ur skin would be perfect da way it is!!
I think you should curl your hair since it's long.


And go to your local mall and go to the MAC store


and they will tell you how to do your makeup reallllllyy


gooood.
makeup:


smokey eyes always look good!


try a red lip


and for blush keep it simple like a light pink color





hair:


curl it and do the half up half down thing


or try a cute bun

No comments:

Post a Comment