Monday, April 26, 2010

How much time before my formal is ideal for getting my makeup and hair done?

For my formal, I have booked to get my makeup and hair professionally done at the same place. My formal begins at 6.30 and my hair appointment is at 1.45 and my makeup is being done at 2.30. With the consideration of time for photos to be taken before arriving at the formal, am I getting my hair and makeup done too early? I am worried that having them done at these times will mean there will be too much time between then and the formal and my makeup and hair with not look as nice and fresh. What are your thoughts?How much time before my formal is ideal for getting my makeup and hair done?
Hair should be fine at that time and i would suggest leaving makeup until a little later in the day maybe around 4 - 4.30 as you want to look your best all night,... have a blastHow much time before my formal is ideal for getting my makeup and hair done?
naa ull look great... just dont sweat too much and ur makeup will stay fine...
I think you will be just fine. Don't forget someone else's appt may run a little longer, your's may even run longer you never know. I would rather be early then late and rushing.





Have fun,

No comments:

Post a Comment