Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to do your makeup and hair nice?

i always do the same. on strip of black eyeliner, but thats all i can really wear because i look really ugly without black eyeliner on and my eyes look plain.. and my hair always looks a mess HELP!How to do your makeup and hair nice?
Okay, here are two ways I do my makeup. (I have fair/beige skin, brown hair and brown eyes.)





EVERYDAY


1.Gray eyeliner (black can be too harsh) on the bottom and top of your eyes.


2. Very subtle blush on your cheekbones.


3. Waterproof black mascara on your top and bottom eyelashes.


4 Clear gloss.


5. Light gray eyeshadow.





PARTIES


1. Brown eyeliner (top and bottom)


2. Gold eyeshadow on eyelid and under eye.


3. Gold lip gloss with sparkle (I love Juicy Pineapple at Bath and Body Works).


4. Light pink blush with a little sparkle.





I know how you feel about your hair. If your hair is frizzy and curly like mine, leave in your conditioner for everyday (Garnier Strength and Repair works great), but if you're going somewhere, straighten it. Be sure to put a lot of protecting cream on your hair before you straighten it though, because I used to straighten my hair all the time and now it's short in some places and I have a lot of split ends.





I hope it helped!How to do your makeup and hair nice?
I know exactly were your coming from.


In the morning before school i don't have time to put on a lot of makeup so i've sort of developed my own routine.


I put on a strip of black liquid on my top lid, use two colour eyeshadow(usually reds and blacks) and blend and then use pencil on my bottom lid and waterline.


then i put on my concealer, foundation and blush.


If everything goes according to plan then it should only take 15Min's and its It usually looks good.





As for your hair..


I have very frizzy curly hair so i straighten it and put in some extensions, that's the only advice i can give you lol.


BUT if you have nice curls dont straighten it,


I hate good curls going to waste, hehe (:



foundation because my face gets random pimples that i obviously wanna cover up.


bronzer because im prett pale. i use Victoria's Secret very sexy bronzer its my fave the only one i use :]]


eye liner but not that much cuz it makes me look emo lol.


i always have it on my top lid and some on my bottom lid but i usually wear it more thicker on the outer corner of my eye then less in the inner corner.


then i always wear a natural eyeshadow. i like brownss and silver/blacks/greys.


smoky eyesss=love :D


and at the end i always put on a lot of coats of mascara because i love that dramatic fake eyelashe look and it makes my eyes look bigger.


then for my hair, i usually have it straight. when i get out of the shower, i put on this got2b sleek and shine spray


which looks like this http://di1.shopping.com/images/pi/84/c9/…


then i take my blow drier and blow dry my hair pointing the drier DOWN so it kinda makes my hair find its place.


then when it is dry i straighten it. when i am finished i will either spray this all over my hair http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/44708/…


lol yea for kids i know but it smells so good and it makes my hair really smooth so who cares :]


or if i want volume, i tease it.


i got kinda bored of just teasing it so now sometimes i do this


i loveeee this looook!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh__Jntp0…








mine please :]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…

No comments:

Post a Comment