Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I get my makeup and hair to look like this?

http://www.askmen.com/galleries/blake-li鈥?/a>





Blake Lively is pretty much my idol, and I love her hair and makeup in this pic! How do I get mine to look like that?How do I get my makeup and hair to look like this?
makeup is totally easy.


a really small, dark brown eye liner at the top


just a small line, not thick.


and there is this color called ';boy toy';


by i think..


2 faced?


the brand 2 faced or whatever.


and it looks exactly what the color of the pink eyeshadow looks like.


she put it on her eyelid, and almost to the eyebrows.


and then a little mascara.


and your done !!





edit: i just checked what brand it was.


yep, its ';Too Faced';


its fairly expensive, but it stays on very well throughout the day.. and i really need good eyeshadow that doesn't wash off, because my skin is extra oily!!


the cheap stuff only stays on for about an hour or two : I


lol.How do I get my makeup and hair to look like this?
Like what??? i dont see much at all. Here hair is just long and wavey, really nothing unique about it.





and why is she your ';idol';...??


why dont you be your own person??


when you grow up, you'll see what i mean, you must be quite young.
Make up is very natural go with earth colors, neutral maybe some little sparkle. And hair use some cream to add texture and bolwdry upside down.
Her makeup looks fairly natural. Go light, with a little gloss.
plastic surgery first


just like she did

No comments:

Post a Comment