Monday, April 26, 2010

What makeup and hair should I do for a formal dance?

I want a really pretty look that still looks a little mysterious. I want to look like the best one there. I have dark brown eyes and brown hair. My skin is tan and my dress is turquoise with flowers on it. Since my dress is so playful I want to make my makeup and hair a little more sultry. Pictures are great! Thanks!What makeup and hair should I do for a formal dance?
Okay, first you should put your hair up in a bun. But twist it when you put it up, and leave two strands of hair out on each side of your head. Be sure to curl both sides. Next, with your make-up use medium blue eyeshadow. Also, with your blush use a light pink, and with your lips you should use pinkish-pink lip-gloss or lipstick. (Whatever works better for you.) Don't forget to paint your finger-nails and toe-nails turquoise. It will be the perfect touch! Good luck with your dance, im sure you will look beautiful!!! I hope i answered your question!!!!!:)What makeup and hair should I do for a formal dance?
how about something risky but elaent like this

No comments:

Post a Comment