Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What hair/makeup/clothes/anything else you can think of should i use/wear?

I have layered black hair with reddish highlights


I am 5';2, I weigh 110 and I am size 0/1 for pants and 2 for tops


I have brown eyes/ they are kind of small


I am asian but people say i dont look asian


I have goldenish bronze skin


Yeah thats about it......What hair/makeup/clothes/anything else you can think of should i use/wear?
Oops, that outfit that girl made was SO plain... i think you should apply blusher starting at the corners of your mouth in a direct line towards your temples... that should make your face look slimmer. You can wear any color eyeshadow as you're a dark eyed chick... Jus don't go too dark as you're small eyed, try to go nude. (But if we're talking about a sparkling deep turqoise, than go for it, girrl!!) Try to open up your eyes with white or golden eyeliner. Flaunt your skin tone by using a lil' bit of shimmer at your cleavage, and legs and arms, maybe. But just a little. as you're skinny, you can pull of almost any type of clothes. Your top seems to be bigger than your bottom, so flaunt your thin legs with mini skirts. Also baggy clothes on skinny people look very edgy. As for hair, I'd recommend layers for round face, but you've already got them. So, do any hair style you like. Hope these help!!!What hair/makeup/clothes/anything else you can think of should i use/wear?
There is a plant named CHORITHANAM found in India. Take its juice , and apply on skin for one week. Even your husband wont recognise you.
Try this outfit. It should look good with your skin color and make your eyes POP!





http://www.ae.com/web/browse/outfit_bund鈥?/a>





trust me about the shoes they'll add a little color to it

No comments:

Post a Comment