Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I be like Blake Lively, as in clothes, hair, makeup, and even attitude.?

I need to know for a week program im doing. I don't really want to completely change myself, I just need to be like her for one week. please give me thorough answers and no stupid ones!How can I be like Blake Lively, as in clothes, hair, makeup, and even attitude.?
shes pretty natural, wears light makeup, maybe just let your hair airdry and then braid a few pieces. Or frenchbraid your bangs. Look up pictures of her and recreate the outfits. She sorta talks funny so take notes on that, and be pretty laidback.How can I be like Blake Lively, as in clothes, hair, makeup, and even attitude.?
Try urbanoutfitters.com


modcloth.com


80spurple.com


Karmaloop.com also u can get 20% off use REP CODE CO40659 at check out!





Hair the natural no flat iron look. Just blow dry your hair.





Makeup very light use lip gloss sheer eye shadows





Rosy cheeks - Try Benefit makeup





Shoes are closed shoes flats maybe or pumps. I would go with Jessica Simpson shoes they are wayyy 2 comfy and stylish!





Hope this works!
I've got an idea why dont you just be yourself???
well sorry if this is stupid. but no offense your question is kinda stupid!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment