Monday, April 26, 2010

What products to use for makeup and hair?

I use cover girl make up, but im getting tired of it, what should i switch to that keeps my face healthy and clean?








also,








i've dyed my hair a lot, and now its dead.


i was wondering what would i use to get it back into shape, and to get it to grow out longer again?What products to use for makeup and hair?
For my make-up I use bare escentuals. I know its expensive but the stuff lasts like a couple years and it makes your skin FLAWLESS!





And for my hair (I dye mine a lot too) I use catwalk shampoo and condition for color treated hair (The shampoo is dark purple and the conditioner is light purple). Seems to work well on my hair.What products to use for makeup and hair?
I've been using bare minerals for years and often get complements on my beautiful skin, as for hair products Wen by chaz dean it does not have any sulfates in it.If i'm broke I use pantene ice shine its like the conditioner you get with loreal hair dyes.Also take a multivitaminn and lots of water to get healthy on the inside it will show on the outside after a few months.
I use www.alnaturalcosmetics.org they have all natural mineral makeup and hair care which keeps my permed hair volumized and soft.. hope this helps!
try shaving your head and how about face paint from a costume store

No comments:

Post a Comment