Monday, April 26, 2010

What should I do with my bf hair, makeup, nails?

He lost a MAJOR bet to me and the deal is for him to go 10 days wearing girl clothes. I got some great answers on what he needs to wear, but I would love to see some ideas on hair, makeup, and nails! Thanks for all your help!What should I do with my bf hair, makeup, nails?
make him wear a bra and put two grapefruits in it um......give him a smokey eye look, buy a curly wig.....high heel shoes.......and shave his legs. Oh man, i would love to see this!What should I do with my bf hair, makeup, nails?
:D!


I thought people were just being mean until I read what you typed haha.





WELLLLL.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMwo-cRZX鈥?/a>


basically that!


XDXD
lol....have him go to a salon and get acrylic nails...you could also have his hair dyed and get extensions... lol I would love to see him lol
make him wear a bra with like huge fruits in them haha and um... put lipstick on him and a whole bunch of make up and a skirt haha ya tell me how that works out
ahahha, take ur time and enjoy


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
make it all pink
  • zits
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment