Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to do my hair/makeup for travel?

I'm going on an 18 hour train ride on the weekend and want to know how I should do my hair and makeup that's low-maintenance but still looks really cute?How to do my hair/makeup for travel?
Leave your hair loose. Don't put it in a bun or ponytail as that will make you uncomfortable in leaning your head back.





You did not say what your usual makeup routine is, but I would say keep it simple. Go with the foundation and blusher, but keep it light on the eye makeup because it will smear when you take naps.





Have a great trip!How to do my hair/makeup for travel?
From one who travels with her husband who is a trucker! mascara,light lip gloss and light blush keep it basic. for hair a cute ball cap or ponytail with a atractive hair tie...!
Dont use alot of gloss so ur lips dont become a ''sand attractor''. If u r black u could braid ur hair, if u are white u could pack it up neatly into a roll. If u prefer it down u could use a band, a soft one. take care
You've answered yourself.But if you aren't satisfied ask a hairdresser(friend or a friend of a friend etc.).Bon voyage.Make sure you don't sit too much on a long trip like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment