Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you enjoy watching YouTube makeup & hair tutorials?

If so, what looks would you like to see more of?





Thanks everyone.Do you enjoy watching YouTube makeup %26amp; hair tutorials?
yesss, i do so much, i spend alot of time watching tutorials and i've subscribed to over 200 people baha :)





i'd definitley like to see...





cheaper alternative videos (every tutorial is mac mac mac...)


skins tutorials (a british tv program, a kind of series look on each character would be awesome)


an actual natural look (most are done by americans and they dont have to wear uniforms so its not exactly as 'natural' as intended)Do you enjoy watching YouTube makeup %26amp; hair tutorials?
I love watching them, it helps me with ideas of what makeup and hair styles to try. At the moment I like watching haul videos too, but I really like watching spring/summer makeup as the season has just started.#





Not so much pastel colours but bright aqua greens, pinks, gold, yellows, blues and fresh green looks.





When it comes to hair tutorials I like watching deep waves tutorials, curls and up-dos hairstyles with cute accessories.
I'd like to see more hair tutorials, that are more unique and don't require a straightener or a curling iron, like a more natural kind of hair style.





And for makeup tutorials, i would like to see more natural makeup that looks less cakey. More .. neutral colors that look good, and don't require eyeliner .. mascara. . ect. None of that liquid stuff. No foundation .. just some nice eyeshadow colors that go together and some nice powder/ veil that smooths and hides blemishes on face.
I so do! I'd probably like to see how to do a going out look- because you always see people doing natural makeup tutorials but how to do bold makeup with bright colours tutorials are never on there! I'd also love to see how to do a beach look so beach hair and beach makeup so you can look gorge while tanning!
I do - but they always use such expensive products and expensive makeup brushes.





I think there is to many tutorials on how to do eyes, even though, I find it hard not to watch as many as I can!





I would love someone to do a foundation and skin care review/tutorial for acne prone skin, I mean sure, there is already a few of them out there - but none of them ACTUALLY have SPOTS.





So I'd like for someone with acne to step on to the scene haha, as I'm getting a few spots around my chin lately!
LOVE IT!! I'd love to see more tutorials by actual propper makeup artists like pixiwoo rather than ammuteurs like pursebuzz and stuff. I'd also like it if the good propper makeup artists went through their looks in more detail rather than just assuming we all know exactly where to put each eyeshadow and stuff.
yeah, it would be cool to see more Hailey Williams looks. Sadly I can never afford any of the stuff everyone uses. I guess I need to save up. Also some 'fantasy' smokey looks would be good. Like fairyish stuff. Elegance. Casual works too.
Yeah I do. I don't wear heavy make-up so I'd like to see -





- a daytime look.


- a suitable for work look.


- a suitable for holiday/beach look.





And again for hair I'd like to see some easy-to-do styles for holiday, like beach waves, plaits, etc. x
Yess! Very much so, idk why c.c I watch





a LOT of fafinettx3 She's great. Also: dancer4life34, and the PrettyCommitteeXO, and coconutty222 are some of my favs XD





%26lt;3x
yes, i love watching the makeup tutorials!!


i would like to see more ways to bring out blue eyes with eyeliners and eyeshadows.
YES love it!!!!!! I learned how to curl my hair w/ the chi flat iron!!!


I'd like to see more of people applying eyeliner (liquid or gel liner etc)
Omg yes! I am thinking of starting my own because everyone uses makeup that I can't afford
Not make-up but i do love hair ones.





I want to see more quick and easy hair styles for school, to do in the morning :D
I would like to see more LIGHT makeup. It's all very cakey
Yeah, Pixiwoo + XSparkage are the best ones on there.
Not really.
Yes, hehe. I would like to see more of...cool hairstyles-that aren't too hard and don't need many products. xD
I would like to see all sorts of looks really...and yer i enjoy wachyn them =]]
YES YES YES!!





They're SUPER helpful =)
there ok


id like to see MORE lip gloss


like alo more
yeah i guess
lol yes!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment