Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is there a website where I can upload my picture and play with makeup and hair styles?

Does any one know of one?


Thank you so much!Is there a website where I can upload my picture and play with makeup and hair styles?
yeah








http://www.seventeen.com/hair-skin-makeu鈥?/a>Is there a website where I can upload my picture and play with makeup and hair styles?
That would be SO cool if theres such thing.


I dont think there is a website. You can download Photoshop or Picasa and do everything there like changing eye colour,changing hairstyles, making eyelashes longe etc..


Good luck!
got to the salon at seventeen.com
Covergirl.com had something like this for a while, I'm not sure if they still do.
I forgot but there are links to some of those in dressupgames.com

No comments:

Post a Comment