Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How should i do my hair/makeup/and dress for court tommarow?

its a child custody battle between my husband and his ex wife. Nothing too dressy right? he said she usually wears some kind of ugly prom dress!! LOL!!!How should i do my hair/makeup/and dress for court tommarow?
I just had to go to court as a witness for someone breaking into my home.





I wore a button down white shirt, black pin stripe pencil skirt and wide black belt. For shoes, I wore black mary jane manolo's. For jewlery, I wore some pearl studs and a silver chain necklace with a single pearl on it. I wore my hair down with a black headband.





You could do that, or black slacks and a button down shirt, or maybe a sweater.





Good luck with the custody thing, those can be brutal.How should i do my hair/makeup/and dress for court tommarow?
best bet for court is to dress like you're going to a job interview. wear something conservative and modest, not too much makeup. your husband is being judged and you are too.
nothing too dressy....keep ur hair style simple and LIGHT on the make-up and a small cross necklace is always a plus in the court room.


Good Luck
Dress like you would to go to church or a wake. Very sedate and respectful. Nothing flashy.
Go classy...








Maybe a pencil skirt (I'm thinking a dark, like charcoal, gray), heel (not too high) and some sort of nice shirt.


Maybe a touch of delicate, pretty, silver jewelry, or pearls. Like someone else suggested, a cross is always a plus (but dont wear it if it would be falsely representing you)





Natural looking makeup.


For hair...You could either wear it up, or down in loose waves.





Good luck!!


I know custody hearings can be harsh (I've been through them myself..except I was the child)
you should wear some dress pant with a nice blouse shirt with some sexy shoes but not to sexy remember you are in court and you should wear your hair down with some curls and try to get you nails done have some nice earrings with a necklace but don't overdo it
LOL well I def. wouldn't wear a damn prom dress to court for sure lol thats funny....Ummm you should wear some nice lookin slacks and a nice button down shirt, wear your hair down or up, that wont matter just make it look nice...if you wear it down you could put some curls in it... good luck to you. :)
Dress conservatively. Knee length skirt with jacket, preferably black or dark in colour, buttoned up blouse. Always looks smart and classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment