Monday, April 26, 2010

How to deal with difficult makeup and hair?

When i walk to school, it gets very humid. Making my hair from a deceit size volume to flat and it curls, How can i avoid this from happening. I get up at 6 Am not to have my hair fall apart an hour later, Also with the humidity it causes my makeup to sort of melt away. I do use liquid and then a powder to cover. I want to look fresh all say and not something out of a circus. Please help me with my hair and face.





Also i have oily skin so i need help with treating that along with applying makeupHow to deal with difficult makeup and hair?
Waterproof everything.


I live in Texas, so I understand.


But on hot days I use a small amount of liquid foundation and powder.


And mascara and waterproof eyeliner on my waterline.





If it's melting off, you're wearing too much.How to deal with difficult makeup and hair?
I sometimes just end up beginning cheap and trying out a few different ones. Do what fits your situation and Im sure your gut will be correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment