Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Im wearing a gold wedding dress for my wedding and doing my makeup and hair myself what should i do?

Im getting married in africa next year, my wedding dress is gold and so are my shoes, I have sholder lenght hair whitch i am growning for my wedding. I am wearing a vail without a tearria.


any one have any tips on how i shoud do my makeup and hair?


Any help will be good plz! thanksIm wearing a gold wedding dress for my wedding and doing my makeup and hair myself what should i do?
i wore gold dress too. I had shorter hair then bit shorter than shoulder length, but I had it flicked out and a tiara type pearl head thingy. Vail will mess up the hair eventually but I would curl it and get it pinned around the vail, if that makes sense.





Make up, I did too, used a lovely Number 7 trio, gold and brown, mainly gold and brown on the edges. Did quite light foundation as you will such a natural glow on the day. Kept my lips natural looking too.





Good luck, the natural glow will over-ride anything else I promise.Im wearing a gold wedding dress for my wedding and doing my makeup and hair myself what should i do?
It all depends what time of year you are getting married. We were in Kenya in Mombasa (bamburi beach hotel) and we met a couple who were there to get married, we actually ended up going to the wedding in the Whitesands Hotel! It was beautiful but very very hot! The bride had long blonde hair which she had piled up on her head in a very nice ';up do'; she just put some tinted moisturiser on and clear lip gloss and the sun did the rest! I was wearing a full length skirt and linen blouse and just wanted to jump in the pool (it was about 42 Celsius) The month was February, so as I said depends on when, cos the last thing you want is make up running down your face and looking smeary in the photo's! If you are spending a few days there before the wedding the sun will give you a natural glow (just don't forget the suncream)

No comments:

Post a Comment