Monday, April 26, 2010

What should I do with my bf hair, makeup, nails?

He lost a MAJOR bet to me and the deal is for him to go 10 days wearing girl clothes. I got some great answers on what he needs to wear, but I would love to see some ideas on hair, makeup, and nails! Thanks for all your help!What should I do with my bf hair, makeup, nails?
Hair:


Long blonde wig.





Makeup:


Do him up like Christina... spare nothing including waxing his eyebrows and false eyelashes.


http://danasdirt.com/wp-content/uploads/鈥?/a>





Nails:


Long and red.


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QRym1iu5BjQ/SF鈥?/a>What should I do with my bf hair, makeup, nails?
Haha straigten and then crimp his hair and for his nails paint em bright/hawt pink and his makeup- mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow and ah-mazing lipgloss. don't make it look like a clown. make it look good if he wuz a girl. LOL U GO GIRL!
hair: strighten, crimp, curl





nails: french manicure.





make-up: blush, blue eyeshadow, mascara.





hahahha your gunna have fun with that :D
Hahaha, congrats! I bet you're excited.





Curl his hair, it looks more... gay.


Makeup- lots of blush and get him some false eyelashes, ooh la la!


Nails- French manicure.. not too drastic, but still creepy.
hair

No comments:

Post a Comment