Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a heart shaped face what makeup and hair styles would look good?

As I said before I have a heart shaped face and I have tried so many styles I want to find a good one to fit me thats unique. Plus I want something to emphize my beautiful eyes.I have a heart shaped face what makeup and hair styles would look good?
I just asked a girlfriend of mine who is a hair salon owner, the same question.. she said that the best cut is something that is really layered in the back, even razored if your brave and then face framing layers in the face... Im bored with my style and looking for a new one... trying searching google or whatever for ';medium layered cuts'; and youll get tons of sites that will help!





As far as make up is concerned, its more based on your eye shape than your face shape.





Go to www.marykay.com/ajohnson92187 (my website) and there is a link on there that says something like ';create personalized look'; and you can mess around with it and create a look for you and it will give you all the colors..








Hope it helps.





%26lt;3 AmandaI have a heart shaped face what makeup and hair styles would look good?
most of hair cuts go great with hertshaped face long or short but the shorter hair that hugs ur face looks best . as for make up it has to do with ur comixion eye and hir colurs not just shape of it , but thsi is endless timeless advice : more than lil touch is too much keep it simpey speiclaly at day and work res t night go wild baby


good luck
I have heard that bangs helps with the heart shaped face. As for the make-up, eye color and skin tone make a difference. Check out www.marykay.com/rebecca for a virtual make-over. That will give you color options and application techniques.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
Hey, you are definitely not alone, check out this web site...hope this helps!





http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/medium/鈥?/a>
a nice bob will look really good with some highlights added. with your eyes. when using eyeliner line, 2/3 above eye; and 1/3 under eye, and use mascara to lengthen the lashes
I think your best bet will be to find a high quality salon and get some ideas from the stylists on staff in person. They should be able to show you photo examples and give you many different style options and might even have some coloring suggestions. After you have your new style, go to a local department store and browse the cosmetics counters. The trained, professional make up artists there can help you find all the right colors and application techniques that will work best for you. If you would rather not be in a public setting for your make up lesson, you should be able to find a representative for AVON ( www.avon.com ) or Mary Kay ( www.marykay.com ) in your area that can set up a private, one-on-one consultation in your home or at her's. Your options are really endless but I think it would serve you best to pick the brains of trained professionals for this.
only your hair stylist knows for sure so don't be afraid to ask!!!
clip your hair up to one side. part it from side off center, and swing it over to the other with a radiant clip.
I am not real sure about the make-up part. If I were you I would wear bright colors for make-up. Hearts make you feel happy and think of bright colors, reds, pinks, ect. As far as hair goes, I would go for a shorter cut. A long cut would make your face look too long..ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment