Monday, April 26, 2010

How do your makeup and hair for school and where do u get your clothes from?

Please help me? How do you do your hair and make up for school and also where do you buy your school uniform from.


Details:I have long dark Brown wavy hair, olive skin and i'm quite tall.


Thanks AdeleHow do your makeup and hair for school and where do u get your clothes from?
Well it really depends where you are living. school uniforms can be brought from the school offices or perhaps a store called Ian howard


.


Also depends wat your style is. if ur girly or just not into trends


You can do a side low pony and make the pony tail curly. Or leave ur hair out and get those big bows hair bands or clip ons. which is in fashion at the moment. A high pony can be done. Or u can always do side buns and make the ends curly.





I go to a school where girls sometimes come and overly dressed with so much makeup. you want to look good thought but u do not want to ruin ur skin. apply light makeup and i suggest a peachy pinky lip gloss or ur skin colour matching lipgloss will look decent.or you can always go for smokey looks but try not to look to much over the top. Btw wat colour are ur eyes because black eyeshadow can bring out your eye colour especially if they are light brown.


Hope this helps





I dont do makeup yet cause im only 13. Lol


my school uniform is a navy blue jumper/cardigan


i wear in the winters a jumper and in the summers i wear a cardi with a white t-shirt. i always have a high pony with those little cute bow hairbands :DHow do your makeup and hair for school and where do u get your clothes from?
Well for my hair, I sometimes put it into a side ponytail with a strand of hair loose at the front, or I put it into a high ponytail with a strand of hair loose at the front again, but grab a bit of it and push it into my hair fastened by a black bow clip. Or I just put it into a ponytail. Sometimes I do a single plait with my fringey part clipped back onto my head, a sorta quiff.





My make up, I first use a really foundation and rub it all over, then i get some really white powder and gently rub all over the foundation. Then I use cream eyeshadow on the eyelids and underneath, then i use a dark blue over the cream on the lids. I then use my eyeliner on the bottom lids then mascara on the top, and then i get my blusher brush and rub white powder over my face again, and then top it off with bronzer on my cheeks.





My uniform is from a uniform shop that specializes in that particular uniform as we have strict rules.





It's all about personality, though, not looks.
well. i wear a light layer of foundation, concealer (don't recommend) and powder. i wear eyeliner on the bottom half of my eye and mascara. i use a lip balm, as you don't want to over-do it.





i let my hair go natural, it's highlited a light blonde, dark brown colour. i'm also quite tall (year 9).





i buy my school uniform from the school shop. we have to wear a jumprer and a collar neck shirt, i usually wear a bright tee underneath, a pencil skirt and dark/light tights.





:)
hi i go to school and i buy my uniform from the school shop and i do my makeup naturally wiht a little pink blush and then a little lip gloss with mascara


tie your hair up and then make a hole in your hair partening and then slip your pony tail through the hole and wollah pull it tight it will look nice


good luck huni x
Not at school now. Thankfully


But at school I had blonde hair down to my bum and I used to wear it down mostly and in a high ponytail for PE.


My uniform was a Blazer shirt and tye from the school shop, a pleated skirt form Quiz a 3/4 sleeve v neck jumper from Bay Lacoste Black velcro Trainers and knee length socks black from primark x
well i never had a uniform but if your hair is long i'd wear it in a ponytail but wrap a strand of hair around your ponytail holder to jazz it up. on makeup do it natural and make it a little bit sparkly on the eyes but not glitter. hard to explain but good luck.
I used to put my hair curly, or straight. NEVER ugly.


Unfortanetly I had to put uniform. -__-


But, i only put eyeliner.
I wear purple or blue eyshadow and mascara


and put my hair in a ponytail or side ponytail.


My mum buys my school uniform from school or George at Asda.
well just do some simple make up, and like hair down.


and as for clothe try american eagle, hollister, or abercrombie and fitch(:
I dont... waste of makeup.... who are you trying to impress at school come on

No comments:

Post a Comment