Monday, April 26, 2010

Whats a good look for makeup, hair, nails and clothes for spring?

But I'm still going for a natural look for the hair and makeup. I was thinking wavy hair, but will that match spring? If so, can you suggest makeup that goes with wavy hair (I'm going to use a curling iron for the look)?





Other suggestions wil be nice :]Whats a good look for makeup, hair, nails and clothes for spring?
wavy is nice for spring, get some highlights they open up your eyes, nails id go with a light pink think cotton candy pink or a french mannicure. and for clothes pastels are nice spring colors but go with some bold bright stuff too just tone it down with a nice gold belt and maybe dark jeans or grey pants flip flops and peep toe heels are good for spring too especialy red with white polka dottted 4 inch peep toes. for makeup get some lipgloss thats light pink or clear use blush and black eyeliner but only on your top lashline and start at the center and work your way out then pat it with your finger to tone it down, a little on your lower lash line is good for going out though. mineral make up is good for your skin and since it comes in 3 tones you can get one to make you tanner without it looking fake. get a real tan too though or use jergans summer glow( though it can turn you orange if you use it for too long) and a light magenta or pale sky blue is good for eyeshadowWhats a good look for makeup, hair, nails and clothes for spring?
i'd use some brown mascara and a light foundation one that matches your skin perfectly then i'd use a peach blush and then i'd use some nude ip stck and then smear a clear or light pink lip gloss over them i'd wear a pale pink, yellow, blue or white sundress and some nice flats or capris maybe a skirt


http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid鈥?/a>


http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid鈥?/a>


http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid鈥?/a>
...Classic styles always look good. I try to choose classic styles for more expensive items (like a suit or a coat) so that I can use them for several years. I do buy some inexpensive, trendy items (like a t-shirt or tennis shoes) to perk up my wardrobe for each season. I am an Autumn, so I always try to buy makeup in the Fall, if possible, because the makeup companies have more shades available that are flattering to me.


...You can tell what colors are in fashion by walking through the cosmetics and ladies' clothing department. Only choose the colors that are flattering to you. It doesn't matter how cool a color is if it makes you look horrible. I happen to look great in orange, so I look for orange makeup and clothes. My best friend looks best in navy blue, so she looks for makeup and clothes that work with that color. I look washed out and dead in navy blue, so I don't wear it at all. The same goes for my friend in regards to orange. Wear what suits you best, and you will always look wonderful.
Leave your hair. Wavy hair in Spring is beautiful. Try and stick with light green, pink, and light purple eyeshadow. Those are perfect for Spring! :) Dont worry about a tan just yet till later in spring when its almost summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment