Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How should I do my makeup and hair for graduation?

So I have platinum-light blonde hair, blue eyes, (short) 5';0 and 90 pounds. I just got a dress its chiffon and it is white it has like yellow, green %26amp; blue leaf-shape dots. How should I do my makeup? I dont want it to be too matchy-matchy though. And I was thinking of getting blue shoes but it didnt really look good so what color shoes? how should I do my hair? thanksHow should I do my makeup and hair for graduation?
As has been said, just go with light, natural looking makeup.


Just some light mascara, general cover-up over pimples or blotchy areas, some [light! close to your natural lip color] lip gloss. If you want to do eyeshadow, keep it light. A silver, for me, works really well, if applied lightly. It doesn't look ';metallic';, it just shimmers a little, and helps your eyes look awake and open. Just apply it very lightly. It shouldn't look very grayish.How should I do my makeup and hair for graduation?
Always try for classic looks, if you look trendy now, when you look back at your photos it could be bad, imagine people in the 80s at their proms?


go classic and underdone, let your personality and inner beauty be what is most attractive about you.
i'm sure you'll look beautiful. i'm kind of jealous : )

No comments:

Post a Comment