Monday, April 26, 2010

How should i do my hair/makeup for the fashion show?

I have a fashion show coming up! the hair and makeup is do it yourself. Im pale, big lips, hazel eyes, dark eyebrows. ty!How should i do my hair/makeup for the fashion show?
You can never go wrong with a low chignon and smokey eyes. You can do a smokey eye in a deep purple or navy blue to follow the trends seen on the runways this spring. Use a nude lipstick like MAC's myth and a subtle gloss. As far as your eyebrows as long as they are neat and shaped I would do nothing to them besides some clean gel to set them.


If you are unsure on how to do a smokey eye check out some of the makeup tutorials on YouTube.com they are very helpful.





Good luck!How should i do my hair/makeup for the fashion show?
I think you could try a smoky eye (I myself never can manage that but you could try). I also I have big lips and it's usually best just to put on a little lip gloss. Try doing some beach waves with your hair.





There are some ideas, hope they help!
go with light brown EVERYTHING.





light brown and a little pink for you lips.





for your hair put half of it in a bun and the rest leave it down.





and light brown for the cheeks and eyes.:)





HAVE FUN!!:) :)
rosy cheeks, natural lips, black smoky eyes.





answer mine please: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
Dude, my name is Ty also, and anyone with the name Ty is the hottest cutest person ever. it IS the best name ever
i wish i was pale :( anyways do nice smoky eyes cur your hair and a nice shade of pink lip gloss?
Do smokey eyes, nude lipstick. Curl your hair.
ok. i want to buy a trailer thats why im asking about how cold and how hot it is.
neutral colours...less is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment