Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Would you smear makeup all over your face without care?

Draw lipstick across your brow, eyeliner on your cheeks in crazy scawls and finally put blusher on your ears or on the end of your nose? Then greet someone on the street?Would you smear makeup all over your face without care?
hahah!! i wouldnt.. i try to look my best alll the time!! :)Would you smear makeup all over your face without care?
no, but what i laugh at of the thought:





one day two seniors were chatting and having tea while reading the newpaper. the paper was about :';mystriouse figures appering'; they didn't know it was based on SCI FI (in other words, fake) . they suddenly heard a bang noise outside, and looked out their window. they screamed, ';AHH! A HIDEOS MONSTER!'; they chocked on their waffles and ran out the door driving all the way to mexico.





O_o answer by supєя l♥vєbombbєє~~


~*~ηot uя typcal guяяl~*~ o_O
I've gotten close, but no cigar.





I once took an hour to do my eyes up one night, it looked awesome until I screwed up the eye liner. I got angry and tried to wipe off everything in a rage and smeared black all over my face.
Never. Unless it was Halloween.
I've actually seen people who put their make up on like that!!
I only make a fool of myself when cash is involved.
if I wanted to be considered a LOSER!!
OMG,You just described my next door neighbor!
no, definitely not.
I do all the time.
I would, sounds like fun.
Of course.
Oh...your not suppose to do that...crud
nope''''
sounds like fun! though of course if they walked away i wuld chase them nd scream random things at them! =)
oh yes i would.
Nope.





I prefer to keep such chemicals off my skin.
do you have a problem with that?...cause at the moment thats my style

No comments:

Post a Comment