Saturday, December 26, 2009

Would I be considered ';natural'; if I've never dyed my hair, take care of my skin, and wear little makeup like

mascara, some light blush and light lip gloss?? I'm not into the whole ';fake'; beauty that's why I'm asking this. Thanks!Would I be considered ';natural'; if I've never dyed my hair, take care of my skin, and wear little makeup like
if its just alittle where people cant tell the difference then yes you will consider naturalWould I be considered ';natural'; if I've never dyed my hair, take care of my skin, and wear little makeup like
Yeah, I guess that could be considered ';natural';. Just try to make sure the make up is super light. Oh yeah, you win the award for different ?, I have never ever seen a question like this!
yes you would!
yes
well.... be yourself and be the real you
not really.you would probably be considered normal or the same.but if you aren't into the beauty stuff,thats OK.but maybe some darker lip gloss and some eyeshadow.i think you shouldn't dye your hair,but at least some hi-lights.but i'm not telling you what to do,just giving out simple advice!!
Well sure. . .But I think it's more important to be yourself. Do what you want and what you're comfortable with, instead of worrying about fitting in to a certain stereo type. But you'd still seem natural compared to a lot of girls I'm sure.
no natural beauty doesnt do anything like thAT

No comments:

Post a Comment