Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What should my makeup, hair, and clothes be when I'm going to the city today?

I just got the CHI straightner, so I plan on straightning my hair.


I also am thinking about my hollister knit top would be cute, and my abercrombie coat, my burberry scarf, and my delia*s skinny jeans, and MAYBE my chocolate brown uggs and i could tuck my jeans in them.





But I have NO idea on make up.


Thanks!What should my makeup, hair, and clothes be when I'm going to the city today?
Thats cute. Go for neutral colors on your skin.





I hope I helped :) Best of luck and Happy Holidays!What should my makeup, hair, and clothes be when I'm going to the city today?
On....................
i would wear earth tones. just do what you normally do. be yourself.
for makeup I would say to put on a light cover up and maybe a little bit of blush on the cheek bones and then some light brown eye shadow with a white or cream color mixed in to create a pretty golden color and some mascara no eyeliner and a light pink lip gloss that is shiney and glossy and not sparkeley. Since it is chily down there i would say the wind will hit your cheeks and make them red so not to much blush and no bronzer because it will make you look fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment