Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Would you care if a guy wears makeup?

Just for acne scars and to make his skin look perfect but natural.





I have to admit, once you see your skin and how perfect it can look its so tempting. :((( I had it put on cuz I was performing in a show and I was like OMG. Im HOT!! haha....Would you care if a guy wears makeup?
Thats okay


however if you wear stuff like eyeliner, Blush, mascara, lipstick


then im running from you.








Lol ''I was like omg im hot!!';' xD


o.O wait doesnt that make you gay for calling yourself, a boy hot?Would you care if a guy wears makeup?
Err... yes. I would.





I don't care how a guys skin looks. Anything is better than him wearing makeup. ';I'; don't even wear that much. It would be weird. In a bad way.





But if you really need it, I don't see why not. Just leave it off when you don't have to have it on. A lot of that stuff's bad for your skin anyway.
I think that's fine. I once put foundation on my boyfriend and he went out with it on all day. He liked how it evened out his skin tone and hid blemishes.





There was also a male model who came out with a line of concealers for men in the early 90s, but I'm not sure if it ever took off.
Lol. yes make-up does do wonders. However,in my opinion it is not for guys unless they are gay,acting, in a rock band or possibly for halloween. But like doing it to look better is freaky for a guy from a girlz point of view.
I wouldn't care. If it makes you feel better and look better than go for it. Just don't tell anyone about it cause they might call you some names but honestly I don't think most people would care.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





i like makeup
haha aww! but i really dont mind it when guyss wear makeup. but ';guyliner'; kinda bugs me .. haha .. but i mean a little concealer couldnt hurt :)
I don't mind if a guy wears eyeliner or a little concealer to cover blemishes.
I wouldnt care as long as it wasnt caked on;


I find eyeliner hot on some guys.
You can have mine!


I never use it xD


Not really.


Unless it's like...ungodly amounts.
no i wont care
little touch up arent to bad, but if you make it really noticable your asking for trouble :P
Go for it, as long as you can't tell.
no itll be noticeable. plus the makeup will just make your skin worse it will give you more acne ultimately
Yes, I'd have to say that's very strange. Makeup is for women ONLY. Besides acne cream and treatments and stuff.
Not really it doesn't change one thing just be your self
Oh no i don't care if thats what you wanna do go for it...Its not like your wearing eye liner or anything





*
No, not at all. I remember when we had a play and everyone had to wear makeup. Some of the reactions were hilarious.
I don't care, I would actually ask them what they are using. I have facial hair that is a pain to cover up sometimes.
Not really... it's only when they start to wear designer lipstick and perfume that I start to get freaked out....
haha nah thats cool





do what you want but love what you do. never regret something that you love.
i honestly dont care :P
I dont care.
As long as its not visible its cool with me


[:
sorta
NO HOMO
Well it would be just fine like that but NO lipstick or eyeshadow
i don't even wear makeup so seeing a guy who does would probably freak me out
Not really.
No if girls can wear it why cant guys.
i dont care its not me

No comments:

Post a Comment