Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What kinds of clothes, hair, makeup, shoes, etc. are ';in style'; right now?

I'm doing a satirical paper on how quickly styles change and I need some examples of things that are very in style right now that I could poke fun at, so anything in the clothing, accessories, hair, or makeup categories goes here.What kinds of clothes, hair, makeup, shoes, etc. are ';in style'; right now?
Skinny Jeans


Skater Brands


Straight Hair


Crimped Hair


Converse


Flip Flops


Tunic Tops


Butterfly Sleeve Tops





Hope I helped and good luck. That paper would be really interesting!


What kinds of clothes, hair, makeup, shoes, etc. are ';in style'; right now?
Well, I am not sure what the other answers will say! But if you want to know about pre-teens and teens I can tell you how my friends and I dress at my school. I am in 7th grade (second year of middle school). I wear lots and lots of aeropostale. Some Hollister too. Nothing really dressy-just casual. I wear flip-flops, Nike Shox, potatoe shoes or birkenstocks, sperrys, flats, sometimes converse, but mostly flip flops right now. I usually shop at Aeropostale, Victorias Secret, sometimes American Eagle but its usually too big, Hollister and shoe stores. On a normal day at school I wear jeans and an Aeropostale or Hollister shirt with a jacket and flip flops. Sometimes bermuda shorts, or plaid bermuda shorts. Almost all of my friends shop at the same stores and wear the same stuff as me. I wear a necklace with a heart with a peace sign in it everyday and a bracelet I braided out of yarn in church camp. I wear my hair straightened and down everyday except every once in a while I will put it up in a messy bun. The only make up I wear is eyeliner. I really hope that this helps you and if you need more info just say so!
black black black, newgoth. a lot of jewlery and dark make up.


that's what's in this season.Of course I have no idea where you live but that's what fashionable ppl will wear mostly.


platform heels are still big too and grungy look still in.


messy hair. that's what i know, i'm quite involved into fashion.





cheers.
clothes: everyone only wears Aeropostale, American Eagle, Abercrombie, Roxy, Aerie.





makeup: A LOT of mascara and eye linear



No comments:

Post a Comment