Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What should I wear to a salon when getting makeup, hair and toes done?

I';m a crossdresser so I must wear pants to cover my leg hair but with what else. Please skip the gay references it just shows your ignorance because I';m not gay. Just answer the question and show how polite and educated you are. Thank you.What should I wear to a salon when getting makeup, hair and toes done?
Ignore Amanda, she's ignorant. I would wear a button down and a tank of some sort under it, but something that's easy to get in an out of. I know when I go get my hair done, I get really hot under the hood, but you're going to be cooler when you get your nails done.What should I wear to a salon when getting makeup, hair and toes done?
ummm eww. this would have been an easy question but nevermind at least i get 2 points!
if your getting your makeup done you might want to wear a button up shirt (so you dont mess up your look if you want to change clothes after) just be comfortable
i would wear flip flops so you wont mess up your pedicure and a button up shirt so you wont mess up your makeup when you take ur shirt off..something comfy

No comments:

Post a Comment