Saturday, December 26, 2009

Why does she care so much about my stupid makeup!?

ok so i decided not to wear anymore make up at all prob only


mascara.


and so i didnt wear any for 2 weeks st8 then one day i wore some.. nobody seemed to care but one of my friends was like OH WHAT HAPPENED I THOUGH YOU SAID YOU WERENT WEAR ANYMORE.


ugh


anyways


today my other friend was like oh my bf w.e and i just told her oh i thought you said you were gna break up with him and the same girl who noticed my makeup thingy was like omg duh shes with him shes not like you she stays in a relationship. and i was just like wtf im only saying and shes like ohh just stop cuz me and u never agree on nothing. so anways... i had forgotten to put on my mascara and i started to put it on and she was like OH I THOUGHT YOU WERENT GNA WEAR ANYMORE MAKEUP and i was like its only mascara chill out





WTF IS UP WITH HER SHES GETTING SO ANNOYING!Why does she care so much about my stupid makeup!?
She's too girly for you.Why does she care so much about my stupid makeup!?
Don't pay any attention to what the girl is saying to you. Some people don't know how to keep their mouths shut no matter what you do. If it wasn't your makeup that she is talking about then it would just be something else. Just ignore the girl.
shes one of those rly annoying ppl who think ppl cant change there mind


ughh i know the type and HATE it
My friend is sooooooo LIKE THAT!!! Even if i make one little change in what i do, she always has to critisize it!


Pay no attention to her, it's YOUR makeup! Just tell her that she is a nosey snobby little B!*** that cant keep her gob shut!


(sorry about the b word)





please help save the earth and all of the animals and plants on it by going to www.their-last-chance.piczo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment