Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do you care? do you care what others think of you?? It's funny because I don't wear makeup in my home,

when i do wear it, it's very natural looking, and just enhances my looks.......so when i'm around my husband at home i don't wear makeup.......but if we go out, i'll make sure i am dressed nicely, and i have some makeup on, and that i look decent.





my husband says i should be concerned about what he thinks, and not about what other people think.............





i just don't want to bump into someone i know and i look bad........and my husband says. yeah that's the point, why do you care????





do you have the same problem??Do you care? do you care what others think of you?? It's funny because I don't wear makeup in my home,
i've always gone with the ';those who matter don't mind, those who mind don't matter'; motto. If that makes any sense to you. Basically, don't worry what random people who you dont even know or care about think, it's the ones close to you that matter, and quite frankly, they don't care how you look they know how you are on the inside.Do you care? do you care what others think of you?? It's funny because I don't wear makeup in my home,
Well, we have a trade off. I don't do my hair or makeup when I'm home with my fiance, but I also usually wear short shorts and a tanktop so he doesn't mind the makeup so much. He really loves getting to see my gams more than he loves to see my eyeliner. Also, I'm pretty lucky to have a smooth %26amp; even complexion so I don't usually wear foundation anywhere.
Sort of, I always look good for my boyfriend but other than that I do not care. I do care if i see someone I know and I am running around like a bum. But if I do not know the people I could careless
I must admit I have never worn make dresses skirts or stockings, perhaps that is because I am 6 ft 6ins tall 21 stone and male .





I think make worn to enhance a woman's looks is nice and and is appreciated when a woman makes the effort, how ever I do not it when the make up loos like it is piled on with a trowel.





Whether you wear it indoors is up to the lady concerned and whether she is comfortable without .
Not really. I rarely wear make-up, when I do its just cause i want to. I usually try to look nice when I go out, but I don't flip on it. I am married, and my husband tells me I look good, even when I know I don't (it's sweet). I care somewhat, but not enough to effect my day to day life.
No I don't care. No matter what you do there will always be some who like it and others who don't so I don't bother caring what people think.
Your husband sounds like my husband. To some extent, yes. When I go to parties, I always feel like wearing a new outfit. My husband thinks that I shouldn't worry about having something brand new, because I already have a lot of nice clothes, and he wonders why my crowd of friends make a big deal about it if you repeat an outfit. Sometimes it's nice to look nice.
no, i don't


i am who i am
I never leave the house without make up.... It makes me feel better to look good. I find that if i dont wear make up, I am not as confident and i feel crappy. True that you shouldnt really care what people think of you, but if it makes you feel good then do it. It shows you take care of yourself and take pride in your appearance... thats all. If that is how you want to present yourself than go for it... And tell your husband you want to look good for him.
Yup. Same problem.
I do have the same problem





i do care if i know someone,





if i don't know someone i don't care.
Nope, I don't really care what others think of me. I like to dress up and look nice when I can, but having a 1 year old makes that pretty much impossible to do on a daily basis. I rarely wear makeup--and my husband thinks I look beautiful either way. I am often caught out of the house looking like crap. Oh well, take it or leave it. I don't have time to waste putting on a ton of eye makeup so that the rest of the world will approve of my looks.
No, I wouldnt care what anyone has to say to me, or about me. I care more about what my husband (BF) thinks, than any other person.
I do the exact same thing! My boyfriend likes me better without makeup, I like myself better with it. So, I don't wear it at home and I do wear it when I leave the house! I can kind of see your husband's point though.





I think the bottom line is that, at least about our appearance, we do care what others think. We know that our significant other loves us on a whole higher level than those that we run into on the street, so we don't feel that it is as necessary to perfect the physical for them.
Young men and women are sacrificing and offering their lives in Iraq, Afganistan and other places around the world.





Are you and your husband so trite...look it up....to think that makeup really matters?
You should care what other people think. Tell him that he shouldn't care what other people think, tell him that he should want to care what other people think. It helps you w/ dignity. You behave differently in public than in your home; you wear casual at home and wear something a bit formal for work or something. Same applies with makeup.
for your to report me!

No comments:

Post a Comment