Saturday, December 26, 2009

Guys:Do you care whether girls were makeup or not?

whould you rather know what the girl actually lookes like without putting a ton of makeup on?Guys:Do you care whether girls were makeup or not?
True beauty is on the inside. So to answer your question, alot of guys don't care about makeup, there just happy to be with a girl.Guys:Do you care whether girls were makeup or not?
mine met me without wearing makeup, if they don't like the real you then they are not worth it, or your time. yes wear makeup when you go out, but if you are just sitting home why should you.


and i've been married for 5 happy years, he loves me no matter how i look!
I've always been much more attracted to women who wear little or no makeup.
depends, makeup is used to make women more beautiful, if shes naturally beatiful u dont need it, u can get boned without makeup on, LOL, jk
Yes I would like to know what a girl really looks like without a ton of makeup. Most women a very sexy without make up or very little makeup.
natural beauty is better than fake beauty


but if you're not that attractive, it would help


if you do wear it, make it look like you're not wearing it
i wear make-up and not a ton either....and i think i look pretty darn hott!
I prefer a woman without makeup. That is just my opinion.
Makeup definitely makes a girl look pretty...unless she has too much on. That would make her look like a clown. Most girls wear appropriate makeup, so just look around and apply like other girls.





What's really great is if a girl doesnt need makeup. Then she's pretty without it and pretty hot with it.
no girl has natural beauty.
I like ladies with natural looks. Some ladies wear makeup that just don't need it.
Yeah I want to know too! But also how much do you think is too much??
It depends on what we are doing or where we are. If I'm in the office or on a date, yes, I prefer to see women wear makeup. If we are walking along the beach, who cares?





There are some women whose facial qualities are so exceptional that they are just as beautiful without makeup, but for the rest, it is pleasing to see the care they put into their outward appearances.





Oh, I like to see just enough to enhance a woman's natural beauty.
No I don't care, I love my girlfriend no matter what.
i want to know as well so yes please guys

No comments:

Post a Comment