Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can you help me find good skin care and makeup - animal free?

Makeup - I usually use whatever is on sale until I found out what was in it! Animal by product! Not to mention all the animal testing. I'm looking for a good makeup that isn't outrageous and doesn't use or test on animals.





Skin Care - I use Clinique, but it is SO expensive. What other good options are out there? Again no animal testing or ingredients. My face is kind of dry and oily at the same time. Kind of red and blotchy and just not as pretty as I would like. Plus I'm getting freckles from tanning bed and sun! I tan in the spring just a little bit.Can you help me find good skin care and makeup - animal free?
The Body Shop is cruelty free (no testing on animals or buying from suppliers that do), are 100% vegetarian, and have some vegan lines as well. Their brushes don't use animal hair, just about the only thing keep them from not being vegan is honey, but that's mostly in lotions and shower gels. If you have combination skin, their seaweed or vitamin E lines are great. Their skincare is reasonably priced and you can buy from any Body Shop store, thebodyshop.com, amazon.com, or from a consultant you can find at thebodyshopathome.com.Can you help me find good skin care and makeup - animal free?
Bee Luscious Cosmetics is not cheap but sign up for news letters they do tons of private sales then quality is unsurpassed and lasts much longer than any other product which makes it more economical overall than the lesser brands. I highly recommend it.
I love mark. They do not test on animals, and I have yet to find any of their products with animal byproducts. The best part is, it is very affordable ($4 - 18).





They have a new skincare line which would be great for some of your face concerns.





You can check it out at: www.mymarkstore.com/dpupo
Here's a list of cosmetic companies that don't test on animals:





http://www.peta2.com/STUFF/s-cf1.asp





Of these, Revlon is probably the easiest to find at drugstores.





Hope I could help :)





鈾?Annabelle
Have you tried MAC? Kinda slightly expensive but it's well worth every dime.
Why not try Lush products you can contact them on 01202668545 or visit www.lush.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment