Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How should I do my hair & makeup for Thanksgiving?

I am going to see my family (which I am trying to get a good impression on) that I haven't seen in over a year. They are all very religious and I don't want them to think I am risque or anything. So how can I look modest and good at the same time?How should I do my hair %26amp; makeup for Thanksgiving?
hmm. i'd say loose beachy curls, and for makeup do just a natural look. How should I do my hair %26amp; makeup for Thanksgiving?
i would say ponytail with a pouf, or down


pale pink lip gloss, shimmery gold white eyeshadow on the inside corner of yur eye and brow bown with one layer of mascara








mine??


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
uhmm


hair down


straightned


clear lipgloss


and mascara.


thats it.


anything more and you mite seem trampy to grandma..


less is more.


and if you have a good complection,, no need to put on foundation
Here's what you do;





Take a pumpkin pie and cover your face in the stuff. Top it off with some cranberry sauce and you're sure to impress them.
Who cares? It's Thanksgiving with your family, not a date! Wear your hair down or in a pony tail and wear lipgloss. Why bother with anything else for Grandma!? So strange...
just go natural and maybe flat iron your hair :)

No comments:

Post a Comment