Saturday, December 26, 2009

Guys! do you care if a girl is wearing alot of makeup? or is it a turnoff?

A cake face is a turn-off. However I have learned that make-up is a basically a women's esteem. Without it they don't have much esteem. Of course that's stereotyping and I think you look just fine without it.Guys! do you care if a girl is wearing alot of makeup? or is it a turnoff?
Very light make-up is fine.





75% of the time, make-up is a turn off though, especially if she's got that cake face goin'.





I would guess your answer to this are going to be all across the board, though. It's going to vary from guy to guy... I think.Guys! do you care if a girl is wearing alot of makeup? or is it a turnoff?
if a girl feels the need to wear makeup then she must think that she's ugly
If it's really caked on then it's disgusting. If it's something tasteful like Bare Minerals then it's fine.
its okay, but not if you wear too much... then yes its a big turn off.
i like natural beauty
prefer natural myself not to say some do need alot of make up
turn off,natural look is best
Turn off. My wife only occasionally wears a little lipstick, and she is beautiful because of it.
So long as the makeup is applied properly I have no problem with it.. or lack thereof!





';ALL You NEED Is LOVE!';


THE B E A T L E S!





Vincent Reagan


';H A W K E Y E!';


:)


;)
I hardly ever wear makeup, mostly lipgloss and mascara.





I think wearing alot of makeup is cheap looking.
OK sometimes as an unexpected treat but usually no. I like to see a girls true colors shining through.
Less makeup = more attractive.
If she's wearing *too much* makeup, it's a turnoff.


If you can notice she's wearing makeup, it's a turnoff.


If you think to yourself 'hm, she should wear some makeup', it's a turnoff.





Good luck finding the right balance, but guys usually don't care too much about it.
all guys are differnt......my opnion is that makeup is fine with me...but the more make up a girl trys to use then the more she is uncomforitable with the way she looks.
I hope it's a turn off.





lol jk
if you look like second runner up in a tammy fae baker look alike contest, that is a turnoff. actually most girls i know look best with no makeup, or very little.
As long as she doesn't look like a clown it's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment