Saturday, December 26, 2009

True or False: Women Care More About Women Wearing Makeup Than Men?

Most men I've talked to prefer little to no makeup on women.True or False: Women Care More About Women Wearing Makeup Than Men?
That's true. I agree, men who wear make-up is a huge turn off.True or False: Women Care More About Women Wearing Makeup Than Men?
I don't know.





It seems to me that a lot of men prefer women with little to no makeup, yet when they see pictures of women they think the ones who are hottest are the ones who are wearing the most makeup.








Edit: Yeah, I don't like to see men wear any makeup. I don't get the whole eyeliner for men fad. :(
Spot on....Men really do not care. Just think of the last time you asked ';Does this look good on me or should I wear such and such';. How much did he look, how big and helpful was the response....did it really matter to you in th end? Xxxxxxx
Well Honestly i love to do my smokey eye shadow, is just that guys don't really apreciate the time that we put into looking good for them!!





And True men don't really care as much!
Semi true. I think some is good, but by the time it takes to put it on i really could care less by that point...
Women are much concern on how they look and how well the 1st impression looks while men being a cheapskate prefer no make up because they don't have to spend money on those stuff....lol
False. Men wears make-up too.
I can't speak for all men, but I like a woman wearing make-up
TRUE
True
men like myself don't like women to where allot of makeup
true





i think there's a middle ground
yes its true
true
I think so yes. Most of my male friends prefer less makeup on women.

No comments:

Post a Comment