Saturday, December 26, 2009

Im looking for tips/suggestions about makeup(especially eye),body care-exfoliation,moisturizing,鈥?I'm 20

I want to be hot,as hot as I can. I recently got into makeup. I buy Mary Kay foundation and eye colors,i go by their application tips-wearing shadow on the lid,crease,and browbone. I was wondering if its ok to just wear shadow on the lid and do i put eyeliner on before or after shadow? How many styles of wearing eyeshadow are there? I've seen eyeshadow and eyeliner on the top and bottom lashes..I like how some of the adult stars look(u know who i mean,i don't know if i should say that p word here) I have a link to examples how I do and dont want to look if u want to see them email me..In NO WAY would I like to be like them,I wear no revealing clothes and only my bf can see me.I want to know their beuty secrets(but not into any kind of tanning or tan lotion) How do they keep looking so good, do they lotion everyday,or what? I have an eybrow piercing,nose,belly any suggestions what I should wear in them,matching colors? How often should i exfoliate,i get ingrown hairs.Any web links welcIm looking for tips/suggestions about makeup(especially eye),body care-exfoliation,moisturizing,鈥?I'm 20
OK...in a nutshell....what you put on your skin is absorbed into your bloodstream in a mere 26 seconds! The FDA puts VERY few restrictions on cosmetic products. Arbonne International is Swiss skin care that adheres to European standards which are much higher than the US. Mary Kay products contain mineral oil, which is a derivative of petroleum. You do not want that on your skin. Visit buyingarbonne.myarbonne.com to see what sets Arbonne apart from other personal care/cosmetic companies. I would be happy to e-mail you some before and after pix if you want. The pictures speak volumes!





Good luck!Im looking for tips/suggestions about makeup(especially eye),body care-exfoliation,moisturizing,鈥?I'm 20
Kryolan Cosmetics has brought the world of professional makeup from backstage to the street! We are not just a store but an experience.





Kryolan has been the foundation of the entertainment industry for over 65 years and now these fabulous products are available for you.
check out pursebuzz.com


shes an amazing makeup artist and she has vidoes on how to do makeup. wen ur on her site, go to makeup demos and ders a huge list there.
Since you have a Mary Kay consultant ask her about doing a personalized analysis. we have a system created by professional makeup artist it takes into account your skin tone face and eye shape as well as other factors to create a customized look for you. We can teach you different ways to apply your eye shade that would be most attractive on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment