Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How to protect my hair/makeup from humidity?

I work in a restaurant and so the heat and humidity in the place from the cook line and the dish line combined makes my hair freak out. By the end of my shift I look like a chia pet. Also, my makeup melts off because of the heat. Is there a way that I can protect my hari and makeup? Thanks!How to protect my hair/makeup from humidity?
Same prob but i don't work at a restaurant Tell me please if you find out anything =DHow to protect my hair/makeup from humidity?
face - blotting paper and powder.


and a good matte primer.





hair...


I really dono try some conditioning products from Fructis and then some good hairspray.


:]
when you find the answer. go on the news and tell the world !

No comments:

Post a Comment