Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I find travel or sample sizes of makeup, bath and body, or skin care products?

I'm starting my Christmas shopping and I want to put together gift sets for the women in my family. I want to purchase sets and deconstruct them to make my own personalized sets.





I really want smaller sizes of things to keep down the cost, and that way it won't be a huge waste if they don't like certain products.





For example, I'm going to be purchasing this: http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a> and putting two in each set.Where can I find travel or sample sizes of makeup, bath and body, or skin care products?
Wish I was on your Christmas list. Wal-Mart has sample size toiletries. Also, call your Avon, Mary Kay and other local cosmetic representatives for samples. Try the Dollar Tree stores.Where can I find travel or sample sizes of makeup, bath and body, or skin care products?
the drug store of coarse!





answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment