Saturday, December 26, 2009

Anyone have any questions on skin care, acne, or makeup?

I would be glad to answer your questions. I am an expert on skin care, acne, and makeup. If you have a question, please email me at sydneycgirl@yahoo.com or ask your question/s below. I will answer your questions by adding on to my original question. Thank you! All questions are welcome!Anyone have any questions on skin care, acne, or makeup?
Hey, I was wondering how I could do my eye makeup to make them look larger and brighten my green eyes.





Also, what product is effective in fading acne scars %26amp; red spots? :)Anyone have any questions on skin care, acne, or makeup?
okay, so one time, i wore blue eye shadow and this woman told me, that i will get get bad skin later on in my live.


For example, a lot of wrinkles.


Is this true??


and about skin care.. every morning i wash my face with soap, but i heard that people shouldn't wash their face often, so should i still wash my face or not???
Can yu answer this question?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
i have all of these small pimples that wont go away. i get rid of the big ones but the small ones stay. help me plzz? =[








thnx alot. ^_^
how the hell do you get rid of blackheads? iv had them for like 4 million years and they will not go away, ive used everything out there and nothing works.
Best acne treatment.





And how do you manage to put eyeliner on your top lids with out making it noticeable?

No comments:

Post a Comment