Saturday, December 26, 2009

Guys, help me! lol ok... do guys really care if a girl wears makeup?...?

ok...this sounds stupid, but yeah...I read in my magazine that boys don't like it when girls wear makeup. is this true?Guys, help me! lol ok... do guys really care if a girl wears makeup?...?
No that's not true. Yeah I'm sure some guys don't, but I think most guys do like it...I guess it also depends how much; some girls put too much on-that also isn't good. Also some girls have a nature beauty where she looks more beautiful without makeup, but some girls look better with...I guess what's best is what's right for that particular girl, might not be for another.Guys, help me! lol ok... do guys really care if a girl wears makeup?...?
Yes, it's true.... alot of females look fine and don't need any make-up if you ask me. I don't like alot of make-up on my girlfriend, but she already knows that.
Not true,I like them both ways...ok
yea it is for me at least. Girls skin is so much smoother without makeup. I love it without it!
depends. if were gonna go out somewhere and dress nice, of course wear make up and ill take my hat off and shave : ) but i do prefer natural beautys
Depends on the type of guy and the girl.


If it's not over done then great.


Don't you like someone for whom they are not what they are???

No comments:

Post a Comment