Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do guys care what you look like without makeup?

i don't wear alot of makeup, just foundation with bronzer and mascara and if you never saw me without makeup it looks like i would look exactly the same without it because i apply it very naturally but i always wear it and i feel like if i were to be in a relationship and he saw me without makeup he would find me unattractive. plus my hair dries naturally very frizzy and gross so i always straighten it. so my question is....do guys care alot about what their girlfriend looks like without makeup and if so do they want them to be done up all the time then?





i know this sounds so dumb to ask but im 19 and literally run away from relationships because i am a perfectionist and feel like i must look perfect at all timesDo guys care what you look like without makeup?
yeah they say they dont till they really see you without it!! haha. i look really good with it on but if you catch me in the morning i look totally different...and its bad. some people wear makeup in a way that they look very similar to how they look without it. i look COMPLETELY different without it. people dont even recognize me. thank god for makeup. Do guys care what you look like without makeup?
i'm 19.


i look so pretty with makeup


but i'm one of those people who looks so ugly without it.


i've been dating my bf for 7 months


and he's seen me without makeup dozens of times.


if he really likes you he won't care


he might even like it better.


my bf says he loves it because it's like he's seeing the real me,


without all the **** on my face


and without trying to make myself up into something else.
wear eyeliner. itll improve your dull appearance %26amp; make you more attractive and stand out more. thats a secret that all these hoes use. i like it personally. other than that, i dont care. im used to waking up to the REAL ';you';, the ';you'; without makeup, nasty morning breath %26amp; messed up bed-head.





it's a part of life. u cant always be perfect, we're humans not machines.





stop watching t.v. and letting the images on a screen influence your self-perception and body image.
they will wake up with you without makeup
i wear makeup half the time and the other half i wear nothing at all!


i feel ugly without it.


and i feel adorable with it.


but when i dont wear it i know that the people that treat me the same way are my friends.


my boyfriend who ive been dating for 8 months says i look better without it.


so when its just me and him all i wear is mascara.
sounds like you wear a ton of make-up. If you are 19 you don't need all that. when your 30 you'll look like a catchers mit.





If a guy wants you done up all the time F#CK 'EM
Personally It doesn't matter to me because I like women with or without the makeup because their personality of character can't be put on or washed off anyway.
I know that my boyfriend doesn't mind when I'm not wearing makeup. If your boyfriend does mind then they obviously dont truely care about you, they only care about what you look like.
Defintely, without makeup most girls looks Ugly ;unlike some like natural beauty example;Paris Hilton ,she still lokks good after her jail time is out .Appearing in front of the media too!
i just stopped wearing makeup.


i feel way better with it, but i guess im okay without it.


just wear it on special occasions and stop straightening your hair, you will ruin it!


trust me you will look way better when you are older if you stop wearing it a lot.
They say they don't care, but they do care.
I don't care what I look like with out makeup. A lot of people say I look better without it. When I was younger, I always had to wear makeup. Now as I grew older, I've given up on it and only put it on if I feel like it.





As for my hair, Mine too, dries frizzy, and having to wake up at anywhere between 5:00-6:00AM, I sometimes don't get the chance to blow dry and straighten my hair. I care what I look like because I take pride in myself. But if I had to avoid getting ready, I still would look fine. Don't worry about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment