Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Please Help! What makeup and face care products would be best for me?

This may be long, but I want to have the best skin, hair, and makeup (I'm 15). But all for a reasonable price that I can get in Canada ($0-$50). This question has a bunch of mini questions inside (you don't need to answer them all, just the ones you know):





1. What type of shampoo %26amp; conditioner should I use?


I have:


-dark brown hair


-normal-thick hair


-slightly dry


-really frizzy


-gets oily after +2 days





2. What type of foundation would be best for me?


I have:


-dry skin after I wash it with my face wash, but it gets oily after a few hour


-I have dark freckles (but I don't particularly want to cover them, I mainly want an even skin tone and to calm down my red cheeks)


-I have a pale-lightly tanned skin tone





3. What type of daily moisturizer should I use for my body and face that has some sort of sun protection?





(I hope this information is enough to help choose the appropriate products for me.)Please Help! What makeup and face care products would be best for me?
for question number one....i've been asking that question lately...


i think i will start using aussie or fructis but mainly aussie!





2) if your talking bout makeup (i dont use makeup) but go to sephora or something they have good makeup products.





to tell you the truth i dont use makeup at all because i dont think its nessesary and i think its kinda bad for your skin.





but since you use makeup, look for mineral products, its better





just wash your face, toner, moisterizer and thats it.





the toner really improves your complexion and maybe it evens out yor skin!








FYI, i am using neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser!





i loveeeeeee it because after i wash my face with itit makes my skin feel tingley, and fresh! i love neutrogena products.





for the toner '; neutrogena alchohole free toner





and for the moisterizer i use the oil free spf.15 moisterizer and it works really good as well!





AT NIGHT I USE VASALINE BODY LOTION (THE WHTIE ONE) I KNOW IT SOUNDS WIERD CAUSE ITS FOR YOUR BODY BUT IT MOISTERIIZES YOUR SKIN SO GOOD!





currently i am testing and so far some of the neutrogena products are really good if i have good results, i will tell you :)








oh yeah, for more info.





for the mask thingy i use st.ives apricot thingy and for the scrub too!





for the mask once a month





the scrub,


once a week!





and for the cleanser,


twice a day of course!Please Help! What makeup and face care products would be best for me?
HAIR:


use frizz-ease shampoo, conditioner, serum, and spray. i have the same hair as you and thats what i use and it works!





MAKEUP:


idk im 13 but use stuff that doesnt cause skin cancer for better results when your older





MOISTURIZER:


find a scent from bath and body works that you love and use that, cuz usually that has sun protection and for your face im pretty sure pro active has that stuff too!
the best thing to have great skin:





- drink lots of water (natural moisturizer)


- take vitamin C (keeps skin elasticy)


- Dont eat junk food (zits)





For shampoo, I use a clarifying shampoo. This gets rid of build up gunk, leaves your hair shiny.





I use pure cocoa butter from a health food store. Its SO nice!
you cant get everything u want in for a reasonable price,all what i can suggest u is Brand- KANEBO INTERNATIONAL.dont go for price. try out these products.
1HERBAL ESSENCE HELLO HYDRATION





2MAC STUDIO FIX





3CLARINS SUNSCREEN HIGH PROTECTION SPF 30
e.l.f (eyes lips face) is a great company and they are REALLY cheep
1. Your hair sounds pretty normal. Have a look at Pantene products. They're good and have a variety for everyone. Look for their anti-frizz shampoo and conditioner.





2 Try one of the new mineral foundations. This is a no brainer with your oiliness problem. It's a dream to work with. Definitely get help with this when picking one out. L'Oreal has some nice ones, but almost everyone does now. You may not need blush if your cheeks are naturally rosy.





3. Almost all moisturizers for your face have some level of SPF. These need to be reapplied throughout the day for real safety. Personally, I'd go with the least expensive (or the one that smells the best to you) as long as it's a good SPF.
for the shampoo use a clarifying shampoo once a week to control the oily hair on the other days when you have a shower I would recommend using herbal essences or head and shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment