Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does anyone need help with acne, skin care, or makeup?

I am an expert on skin care, acne, and makeup and would be glad to help you out. If you have any questions, please put your question below, or email me @ sydneycgirl@yahoo.comDoes anyone need help with acne, skin care, or makeup?
I dont have any major acne, but i have small little bumps on my face that dont itch. they just sit there forever and never go away. if u can, plz tell me how to get rid of these bumps.





i dont wear makeup and im currently not allowed, but my skin is not an even skin tone, its like a dish rag. its light on my cheeks and forehead but its dark under my eyes and aboe my lips.





also, how do you get rid of wrinkles under your eyes cuz i have some and they make me look wierd? plz help me.





thanks;]Does anyone need help with acne, skin care, or makeup?
why is it that my skin gets really oily on my forehead and nose, but on the sides off my forehead and mouth, it gets dry and flaky? (i moisturize),....do you have any suggestions?....ooooh....and what kind of colors (or makeup in general) should i use for my complexion????


http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z188/鈥?/a>
Hi, i need help with acne. I dont have lots of it but i have a little. I am just wondering what would help it go away?
Do you know how to get rid of acne scars?


Thanks!
no...but thanx for the points!
what age does acne disappear at?
ya what age does ur acne disaper at??

No comments:

Post a Comment