Saturday, December 26, 2009

Guys, do you care how your girlfriend looks without makeup?

I have a hang up on this like you wouldn't believe, I've dated my boyfriend over two years and he has never seen me without make, I'm paranoid about it! My question is, guys in relationships do you think your girlfriend looks bad without make up or isn't as pretty/hot whatever you want to call it? I mean even with a zit or a couple of zits on her face?Guys, do you care how your girlfriend looks without makeup?
I'm not a guy or gay, but I think seeing people without make-up looks refreshing. They have a natural, healthy glow about them. It really does look pretty. :]Guys, do you care how your girlfriend looks without makeup?
of course not it doesn't really matter my girl wears a make up or not. But i do prefer not wearing a make up, if she's beautiful if she's not wearing a makeup, what more if she's wearing a make up.
i dont care how she looks like WITH makeup cause it's fake anyway !
My motto is: if he sees you at your best all-dulled up with makeup and clothes etc.. and likes you... if you spend the night with him and you wake up in the morning in your pajamas (or naked) with no makeup on, messy hair and bad breath, and he still likes you...he's a keeper.





My boyfriend asks me not to wear makeup :)
I prefer her without it, or just a little. Too much just doesnt look good, to me. A couple of pimples are human, no big deal. everybody gets one occasionaly. people try to hide themselves too much.
I think that it takes a lot of guts for a girl to show her boyfriend how she looks without makeup. I really love it when my girlfriend doesn't wear it because it shows that she knows im not ganna leave her for how she looks, even though she is still beautiful without it. I even ask my girlfriend not to wear it.
my boyfriend doesnt care if i wear makeup or not


he says i look good with it or without


=]


if he really loves you he wouldnt care
if ur guy really likes u he won't care or will lie and tell u that u look good
If the guy really loves you, he won't care. I never did.
face doesnt really matter that much. but one day he'll have to see you without your make up. i never wear make up
I think she looks beautiful either way, that's the truth.
i think most guys prefer girls to be more ';natural'; looking - because a lot of make up just looks scary.





my boyfriend likes how i look with or without make up, but i feel more comfortable at least wearing some. i used to ALWAYS have to wear make up every single day.. couldn't leave the house without it. and now at 18 i'm finally starting to feel beautiful without it. some days i even feel better NOT wearing it
i prefer my girl to be her(without make-up) it shows her natural beauty. but sometimes make up is needed like when u go out. what im saying is u dont have to always put on make-up
yes we do indeed. some girls are very very scary without their make up
I usually prefer a woman who doesn't wear a lot of makeup. So if she is wearing none at all, then I am good. Usually if I have been with a woman after awhile, then I am usually seeing past silly things like a few zits or physical flaws. My sentiments are that if a woman is wearing too much makeup, then she is hiding something.





I don't mind if a woman is wearing a little makeup and some lip gloss in order to touch up her face, but if Tammy Fay Baker and circus clowns think you wear too much makeup, the you need to check yourself.
The ';Natural Look';, to me is best. The Zits need to go, thou.
i think my gf is gorgous without it and prefer that she doesn't wear any even though she thinks it makes her looks better. And a couple zits are fine and normal.
Imperfection is pretty hot in itself.


In most ways, it would be hot to me ;)
i prefer girls who wear very little make up or nothing at all!
No my gf is always hot especially without makeup
i don,t care because there are other important things to see inside her. specially when the afair goes matured.


However guys may get bored if u are not to put something on yourself, guys think that still u want to attract them when you take care of your self much. it sounds crazy but it is a hidden truth
So what if you have a couple of zits? If you have been with him for two years then he should like you for WHO you are not what you look like. Pardon the pun but beauty is skin deep and looks dont last forever, a real guy will like you how ever you look.


My girlfriend has all kinds of skin problems but I dont care I wouldnt trade her in for anyone.,
naturally, ask any guy to answer honestly, esp anonymously, they will confess to wanting to see their girlfriend WITHOUT makeup AND WITHOUT other stuff too...





Preferably only wearing their birthday suit,





anonymous guys, do i hear 3 cheers ?





Hip Hip Hurray !

No comments:

Post a Comment