Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What makeup/hair cut would look good one me?

okay here are details.....


I am a heavier set girl


blue/green eyes almond shaped eyes


Also if you have tips for getting rid of dark circles under my eyes


brown hair with dark blonde highlights(natural)


my hair ends right above my breasts


Thanks I want to look my best for first day of school :)What makeup/hair cut would look good one me?
Do you enjoy makeup? I had a skin problem before but afetr I have changed to this product my skin become better. I recommend you this product. you can get it for free too. You can get more info at http://bit.ly/BFAmvWhat makeup/hair cut would look good one me?
get your hair in layers that frame your face and make it look thinner..tell a hairstylist and they'll know what you mean...


for dark circles,put cold tea bags over your eyes..the caffeine in them makes the dark circles go away..but if you need a quick methond,try this concealer called Erase-Paste from Benefit at sephora.com..


it works great! or just browse the website to find something that works for you...if it's too pricy, go to the store and buy a concealer that has a yellowish tint,this will mask the blue/purple color of the circles...you can also find great makeup idead on the website,but dont take the looks too literally,it's the idea of the colors they use together...

No comments:

Post a Comment